?

No account? Create an account
You're not going to believe this... - Hollister in 2008!

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> Hollister 2008 Membership Form

Links
Casa de Swag

July 11th, 2006

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
bovil
10:59 pm - You're not going to believe this...
We've got 66 pre-memberships as of Westercon. I just sent the "Holy Mother of God, let's jump in a car and abscond to Tijuana with the riches!" email to Mayor Garcia.

The complete report will be made at next week's basfa meeting.

(5 comments | Leave a comment)

Comments:

[User Picture]
From:dinogrl
Date:July 12th, 2006 07:35 am (UTC)
(Link)
This better be one kick assssssss party, DUDE. ;-)
[User Picture]
From:redneckotaku
Date:July 12th, 2006 01:24 pm (UTC)
(Link)
You guys are going to have a great party at Worldcon. This should be an interesting Worldcon race. Imagine if a 100 people vote for Hollister on First Ballot, then my prediction of someone's third or fourth choice winning the Worldcon for that city will come true.
[User Picture]
From:bovil
Date:July 12th, 2006 08:21 pm (UTC)
(Link)
It's very possible that this ballot could go to the second and perhaps even third count. It depends mostly on how close the race between the three groups trying to win is, but it also depends a lot on how the #1 Hollister votes are processed.
[User Picture]
From:yourbob
Date:July 12th, 2006 03:57 pm (UTC)
(Link)
And the Store owes you more money, too! You might be able to make it to Cabo.
[User Picture]
From:kevin_standlee
Date:July 12th, 2006 04:32 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I think the appropriate expression, given your user icon, would be, "Holy Cow!"

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com