[User Picture]
From:gvdub
Date:July 7th, 2006 06:34 pm (UTC)
(Link)
All your trying is for naught. I'm still voting Hollister as my number one selection.
[User Picture]
From:ithildyn
Date:July 7th, 2006 06:37 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Oooh! Recipes! I'm there!
[User Picture]
From:darrelx
Date:July 7th, 2006 06:55 pm (UTC)
(Link)
You do realize that the color choice for your website emits more radiation than all three other bid cities combined, don't you? ;)

(I just realized that I forgot to feed you my pre-support money at Conzilla. I'd like to get it in the mail to you shortly... but there's no address listed on the progress report! You're only taking hand deliveries.)
[User Picture]
From:johnnyeponymous
Date:July 7th, 2006 07:13 pm (UTC)

Wow, I missed that...

(Link)
I made a mispelling in a headline.
I'm a fool FOOL!

I must say, I'm craving buffalo...I mean American Bison right now
Chris
[User Picture]