[User Picture]
From:gigica
Date:June 14th, 2006 04:37 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Sign me up for the Bidcom, too. Since Cheryl won't be in LA in time to help set up the party (and you know that I can stick decorations to the wall with the best of 'em) I'll gladly help out. Cheryl and Kevin both have my email address.

-Gigi
[User Picture]
From:galtine1
Date:June 14th, 2006 07:25 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Sqweeeeeeeee!! You have LJ!!!

Friended!!

A Tiger Tyke!
[User Picture]
From:gigica
Date:June 14th, 2006 07:40 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Ditto! Should have known you'd be hanging with the bad crowd...

*grin*
[User Picture]
From:jbriggs
Date:June 14th, 2006 05:19 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Sandra and I (being on the Denver Bidcom) will pre-oppose, and give you the check on the 30th.
[User Picture]
From:yourbob
Date:June 14th, 2006 10:19 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Find someone who can translate the ad to Japanese and include that translation as part of the ad. This will help ensure any humor translates properly.

There may be a way to say "Join and be Fruitful" and continue it's triple meaning (or close to it).
[User Picture]
From:hazelchaz
Date:July 11th, 2006 08:28 pm (UTC)

Hoax

(Link)
Seeing how we're a hoax with a uniquely California-centered joke
If you're outing yourself as a hoax, should I move you down to the Hoaxes section of the Worldcon Bids page?
[User Picture]