[User Picture]
From:yourbob
Date:August 17th, 2006 12:19 am (UTC)
(Link)
I would have to disagree with the sentiment of the last one, but...[applause].
[User Picture]
From:bovil
Date:August 17th, 2006 12:29 am (UTC)
(Link)
It's a gratuitous "Meadow Party" reference.
[User Picture]
From:yourbob
Date:August 17th, 2006 12:37 am (UTC)
(Link)
Thank you. It's been soooooo looooong. The memory however has brought chuckles.
[User Picture]
From:redneckotaku
Date:August 17th, 2006 01:16 am (UTC)
(Link)
Good luck to this bid. There is going to be at least one vote for it, mine.
[User Picture]
From:bovil
Date:August 17th, 2006 01:45 am (UTC)
(Link)
Oh, there's going to be a lot more votes than that...

I may change my mind and add another poster that finishes with "'cuz every other bid is #2" but I think the fiber joke is bad enough.

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com